The finished Argosy scarf
And my Lorna’s Laces toe-ups. The first skein of the LL had longer green sections and the second one had longer purple sections, so I have one sock more greeny and one sock more purpley. I need to knit something in a more uniform colour next to avoid the problem of
handpainted yarn being so random.
So I have cast on some Zokni socks using the strange stranded yarn I got from Fauveline. I’m not sure they are going to be a success and I may get frustrated with all the strands and rip them out but I’ll see how I get on.
I’ve made a start on the rib anyway. The first row was a right old pain but the subsequent ones weren’t too bad.