See that new thingy under the NaNoWriMo button on the left there? You can add yourself to it so I know who is reading my blog. And you can put one on your blog too so you know who is reading yours. It’s new in the “customise layout” section of blogger.
I’ve also added a photo to the “about me ” section so you can all see my ugly mug!!
Mystery Sock clue 3 came out today and I’ve finished it already! It was just the heel flap and heel turn so I managed it in a couple of hours. Which meant I could concentrate on the baby cardigan I am making for little George. I have almost finished it, just one arm to do. It is knitted from the top down so no seaming, hooray. I did have a bit of a mishap with it though. The needle sizes on the pattern were US sizes and when I looked at my needle gauge to work out the metric equivalents I accidentally looked at the imperial sizes. So I used 5.5mm and 4.5mm when I should have used 4.5mm and 3.75mm. Hence the cardi is bigger than expected. At least babies “grow into” things.
The waistcoat is in the “naughty corner” at the mo, I’m not entirely happy with my picking up of stitches around the bottom, but I’ll do a bit of fudging at some point and it’ll be fine.