I read a knitting blog called “Wife, Mom, Knitter” and sometimes on a Friday she will do a “Friday Fill-In” where she has certain words and then fills in the gaps. I asked where she gets the categories from and she pointed me to the Friday Fill-In blog. So I’ve decided to have a go myself today. If you want to have a go, go to the blog mentioned, or copy from mine. I’ll put the words you have to use in bold
1. My back garden is a bit of a mess!.
2. I’d like to use more things in my handmade soaps which I might find in the wild.
3. Leaves are falling all around, I especially like the crunchy ones and the ones in piles that you can kick through.
4. Age brings forgetfulness.
5. Healing is much quicker if you are a vampire!
6.Making a hippy inspired soap which came out a bit more “Action Man” is what I’ve been up to lately!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the new series of Strictly Come Dancing and starting my Mystery socks for Soctoberfest, tomorrow my plans include getting my flu jab and Sunday, I want to get my website ready to launch!