I know I have one reader eagerly awaiting the full details of this project so here we go. First the finished pics
I haven’t blocked the cowl so it is curling a bit. The bottom edge is just a long tail cast on, and the top edge is a picot bind off. (Click the pics and you might be able to see it better). So onto the details……..
Pattern: Vegas Sands by Kate Vanover
Yarn: Araucania Toconao Multy shade 845
Needles: 5mm, 60cm circular
I have now started the Paulie cardigan but it wasn’t a great start. I was using Addi Turbo needles but they were far too blunt for the splitty yarn. Luckily I discovered I had an Addi Lace needle in the right size and this is much better. The yarn is very light and a little fluffy so I’ll do a bit more and then decide if I stick with it. And I still need to sew up the Fireside!!