My cowl pattern is being test knit by a friend from my knit group. I have loaded it onto Ravelry and so far 17 people have added it to their queue to knit when I release the pattern. I’m quite pleased with that.
In the meantime i decided the next thing I would design would be a pair of socks. I love knitting socks and can now make a plain pair in a few days without needing a pattern. Again I found a nice stitch pattern I wanted to use and started a week ago. I finished last night. I have made each sock with a different stitch count so there will be two sizes available. It’s an easy to remember pattern but has a lot of ribbing so takes a bit more time than a plain pair.
Here is the finished article(s)………
I guess I need test knitters for these now!
If anyone is wondering about the sock blockers, I got them from this website and they arrived in 2 days!